Notification for the UPPCL Recruitment is out for the Engineer’s post. UPPCL is Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. The company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited).
UPPCL provides solid and costs proficient power to each local of the state. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) obtains control from state government-possessed power generators, the focal government claimed control generators, and Independent Power Producers (IPP) through power buy understanding for least per unit cost of electricity.
The total number of vacancies for the Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment jobs is 539. UPPCL is hiring candidates for various posts in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are interested to apply for UPPCL Recruitment jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply through the Online process. Check out the notification before applying for the UPPCL Recruitment. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other details about the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment vacancies.
|Post Date||12 November 2021|
|Last Date||02 December 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Every year UP Government recruits more than 150 candidates for the various posts. This year UPPCL recruiting candidates for the posts given below. The name of posts and vacancies number are as follows:
|Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies|
|161||Jr Engineer (Trainee) Electrical||173|
Applicants have to pay application fees for the UPPCL Recruitment with the online form. Application fees are of including GST. You can make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|For SC/ST/PwBD Category||Rs. 826|
|For General and OBC Category||Rs. 1180|
|For Physically Handicap Candidates||Rs. 12|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Recruitment are as follows-
1. UPPCL Age Criteria:
The age limit criteria for UPPCL Recruitment are-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government rules.
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying to the post of Trainee Junior Engineer in UPPCL, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- 03 years Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh OR
- A Diploma in relevant fields recognized by the State Government OR
- 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the AICTE, Govt. of India. OR
- Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central / State legislature.
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for UPPCL Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about exam dates and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||12 November 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||02 December 2021|
|Date of Computer Based Test||Second Week of January 2022|
Recruitment Salary Details:
The selected candidates will get a stipend of as per 7th Pay Commission (Pay Matrix Level 7 ₹ 44,900/-)
Application & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the UPPCL Recruitment can register online.
- There will be the Written Test for selection process.
- Selection of candidates are based on marks they have obtained in Written Test.
- Candidates who pass in examination and interview rounds can be selected for the Apprenticeship.
For the registration process and more information about UPPCL Jobs visit the UPPCL Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the UPPCL Recruitment Jobs. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.