South Eastern Railway Jobs notice is out. The total number of vacancies for the South Eastern Railway Recruitment is 1785. South Eastern Railway recruiting candidates for the different Trades in Railways. South Eastern Railway hiring candidates for 4 divisions Adra, Chakradharpur, Kharagpur, and Ranchi.
Candidates who are interested to apply for Railway Recruitment must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria and other details about the South Eastern Railway Jobs vacancies
|Post Date||15 November 2021|
|Last Date||14 December 2021|
|Job Location||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Odisha|
Applicants have to pay application fees with the online form. Application fees are of including GST. You can make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|For SC/ST/PwBD Category||NIL|
|For General and OBC Category||Rs. 100|
Eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway Jobs are as follows-
1. South Eastern Railway Jobs Age Criteria:
The age limit for the South Eastern Railway Jobs post is-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying for the South Eastern Railway Jobs, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- The candidate must have cleared their Matriculation from a recognized Board with minimum 50% of Marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects).
- Candidate must have to complete ITI in the Relevant trade.
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for South Eastern Railway Jobs. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about vacancies and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||15 November 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||14 December 2021|
The total number of Job Vacancies for South Eastern Railway jobs are 1785. Job post vacancy details of South Eastern Railway Jobs are as follows-
|Trade||No. of Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi||36|
|Kharagpur Work Shop/ Kharagpur||360|
|Signal & Telecom(Workshop)/ Kharagpur||87|
|Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur||120|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur||50|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA||65|
|Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC||31|
|Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda||25|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi||10|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC||33|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA||30|
|SR. DEE (G)/ Ranchi||30|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi||30|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur||28|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Kharagpur||121|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ ADRA||24|
|Electric Loco Shed/ TATA||72|
|Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||50|
|SSE(Works)/ Engg/ Chakradhapur||26|
|Track Machine Workshop/ SINI||07|
|Engineering Workshop/ SINI||100|
|TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Kharagpur||40|
|Sr.DEE (G)/ Chakradhapur||93|
|Sr.DEE (G)/ ADRA||30|
|EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR||40|
|Diesel Loco Shed/ Bondamunda||52|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradhapur||65|
|Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradhapur||30|
Register & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the South Eastern Railway Jobs can register online.
- Take out the print of the application for future use.
- Candidates are selected as per the result of Merit List. This merit list is prepared by the officials of South Eastern Railway.
- Candidates who pass in examination and interview rounds can be recruited for the post.
For the registration process and more information about South Eastern Railway Jobs visit its Official Website.
For more information about the application and documents, candidates have to visit the official website of South Eastern Railway Jobs. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Railway vacancies. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the South Eastern Railway Jobs Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.