RRC NCR Recruitment notification for the Act apprentice posts is out. Latest Job Opening at North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment. RRC NCR Recruitment is (Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Recruitment). The Act was approved by the Government of India to control the training of apprentices in railways. Check out the Latest Jobs Career Opportunities in North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment.
Railways enroll apprentices in the workshops of the Civil, Mechanical, and S&T Engineering Departments, Carriage and Wagon Depot, Diesel and Electric Loco Sheds, Production Units, and Electrification Projects. North Central Railway recruiting candidates for the different Trades in the Uttar Pradesh divisions in Railways. Exams conducted by RRC recruit candidates for the Government of Indian. RRC NCR recruiting candidates for North Central railways from all over India.
The total number of vacancies for the RRC North Central Railway Recruitment jobs is 1664. North Central Railway hiring candidates for various divisions of Uttar Pradesh for Trade Apprentices. Candidates who are interested to apply for Railway Recruitment jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria and other details about the RRC North Central Railway Recruitment (NCR) vacancies.
|Post Date||13 October 2021|
|Last Date||01 December 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Applicants have to pay application fees with the online form. Application fees are of including GST. You can make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|For SC/ST/PwBD Category||NIL|
|For General and OBC Category||Rs. 100|
Candidates who are willing to apply for railway recruitment must have to complete the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for RRC North Central Railway Recruitment are as follows-
1. RRC NCR Recruitment Age Criteria:
The age limit for the North Central Railway recruitment is-
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 24 Years
- Reserved candidates will get age relaxation according to government rules
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying for the North Central Railway Jobs, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- The candidate must have cleared their Matriculation from a recognized Board with minimum 50% of Marks in aggregate
- The candidate must have complete ITI with minimum 50% marks in Relevant trades
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for RRC North Central Railway Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about vacancies and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||02 November 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||01 December 2021|
The total number of Job Vacancies for RRC North Central Railway Recruitment is 1664. Division wise job posts vacancies for the RRC NCR Recruitment are as follows-
|Prayagraj- Mechanical Dept||364|
|Prayagraj- Electrical Dept||339|
Register & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the RRC NCR Recruitment can register online.
- Take out the print of the application for future use.
- Candidates are selected as per the result of Merit List. This merit list is prepared by the officials of RRC North Central Railway.
- Candidates who pass in examination and interview rounds can be recruited for the apprenticeship.
For the registration process and more information about RRC NCR Recruitment visit the RRC North Central Railway Recruitment Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Railway Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the RRC North Central Railway Jobs Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.