RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment notification for the recruitment for the post of Group C is out. RRC is Railway Recruitment Cell. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) handles the recruitment for Group posts. There are four types of group-level jobs. They are Group A, Group B, and Group C, Group D. Group A contains Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group B contains Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group C contains Indian Railway Personnel Service and Group D contains Railway Protection Force (RPF).
Exams conducted by RRC recruit candidates for the Government of Indian. RRC recruiting candidates for Eastern railways from all over India. The total number of vacancies for the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment jobs is 3247. South Eastern Railway recruiting candidates for the different Trades in Railways.
South Eastern Railway hiring candidates for various divisions of Kolkata. Candidates who are interested to apply for Railway Recruitment must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria and other details about the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment vacancies.
|Post Date||01 October 2021|
|Last Date||03 November 2021|
Applicants have to pay application fees with the online form. Application fees are of including GST. You can make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|For SC/ST/PwBD Category||NIL|
|For General and OBC Category||Rs. 100|
Candidates who are willing to apply for railway recruitment must have to complete the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment are as follows-
1. RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment Age Criteria:
The age limit for the Eastern Railway recruitment is-
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 24 Years
- Reserved candidates will get age relaxation according to government rules.
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying for the South Eastern Railway Jobs, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- The candidate must have cleared their Matriculation from a recognized Board with minimum 50% of Marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects).
- For Welder (Gas and Electric) / Sheet Metal Worker / Lineman / Wireman / Carpenter / Painter (General) trades – Minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about vacancies and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||04 October 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||18 November 2021|
The total number of Job Vacancies for RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment is 3247. Job post vacancy details of RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment for the various divisions are as follows-
Register & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment can register online.
- Take out the print of the application for future use.
- Candidates are selected as per the result of Merit List. This merit list is prepared by the officials of RRC Eastern Railway.
- Candidates who pass in examination and interview rounds can be recruited for the post.
For the registration process and more information about RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment visit its Official Website.
For more information about the application and documents, candidates have to visit the official website of RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the other Railway vacancies. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.