Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 notification is out.
Candidates who are interested to apply for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment Jobs Recruitment must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply through the Online process. Check out the notification before applying for the Recruitment. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other details about the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment vacancies.
|Starting Date of Application||14 February 2022|
|Last Date For Application||08 March 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant post|
Reserve Bank Of India bank Assistant officer recruitment 2023, Total 950 vacancies notification is out for the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2023. The office wise vacancy details for the Reserve Bank Of India Job Recruitment are as follows-
|Ahmedabad||4||3 (2)||9||3||16||35||1||1 (1)||0||1(1)||2||3|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||28||1||36||13||53||131||2(1)||3(1)||1(1)||2||6||13|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||7||1||13||5||28||54||0||1||0||1||2||5|
Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
Step 1: Visit the Reserve bank of India official website
Step 2: Then click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant- 2021“
Step 3: If you are a Registered Candidate then log in through your user id and password. Otherwise, click on “Click here for New Registration”
Step 4: Now, fill in the Application form with the valid information and Submit it
Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment Important Dates:
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about all the vacancy details.
|Notification Out Date||14 February 2022|
|Application Start Date||17 February 2022|
|Last Date For Application||08 March 2022|
|Date of Online Examination||26 & 27 March 2022|
|Date of Online Main Test (Tentative)||May 2022|
Candidates can apply through the online registration process for the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment jobs. Application fees for the Reserve Bank Of India Jobs are inclusive of GST. Applicants can pay fees online through Debit card, credit card, or Internet Banking.
|for OBC/ General/ EWS candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS||Rs. 50/-|
Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
Candidates must have to complete the eligibility criteria to begin their career with the Reserve Bank Of India Jobs. Check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the Reserve Bank Of India and then Apply online.
1. Age Criteria:
The candidate must have to fulfill the age criteria as per the official notification. Post wise age criteria for the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment job are as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
2. Education Qualification:
The educational qualification criteria for the applicant applying for the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment are as follows-
- Students must have an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants) and word processing competence on a computer.
- Ex-military members (excluding dependents) are required to have graduated from a recognized university or taken the Armed Forces’ matriculation test or equivalent and served for at least 15 years in the armed forces.
- Candidates seeking a position in a particular recruiting office should be fluent in the language of the state/any of the states that come under the recruiting office (i.e., be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the language).
Application & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for recruitment and complete the eligibility criteria for the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment can register online.
- There will be the Test for the selection process.
- The selection of candidates is based on marks they have obtained in Test.
- Candidates who pass in Online Examination and Interview rounds can be selected for the Job post.
For the registration process and more information about Reserve Bank Of India Jobs, visit the Reserve Bank of India official website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Bank Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information about the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment Jobs. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.