MP High Court Recruitment notification is out. The Madhya Pradesh High Court is located in Jabalpur. MP High Court was first established as the Nagpur High Court and later it is issued under the Government of India Act, in 1935.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh invites candidates for recruitment of the posts Assistant Grade-3, Assistant Grade-3 (English Knowing), Stenographer Grade-2, Stenographer Grade-3, and Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff) for District Courts of Madhya Pradesh. The last date for the submission of online applications is 30th December 2021.
Candidates who are interested to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply through the Online process. Check out the notification before applying for the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other details about the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment vacancies.
|Post Date||13 November 2021|
|Last Date||30 December 2021|
Applicants have to pay application fees for the MP High Court Recruitment with the online form. Application fees are of including GST. You can make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|For SC/ST Category||₹ 577.02/-|
|For General and OBC Category||₹ 777.02/-|
You must complete the eligibility criteria for the MP High Court Recruitment and then Apply online.
1. MP High Court Age Criteria:
The age limit criteria for MP High Court Recruitment are-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- For reserved category candidates age limit is 18 to 45 Years
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying to the various posts of Madhya Pradesh High Court, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any relevant field from a recognized Grade-II University
- C.P.C.T. Score card exam passed from M.P. Agency for promotion of Information Technology (MAP-IT) or any other Agency/ Institution recognized by the M.P. Government
- Hindi shorthand exam passed with speed of 100 W.P.M. from Board/ Institution recognized by MP Government
- One year diploma course passed in Computer Application from Institution recognized by MP Government
The total number of vacancies for the MP High Court this year is 1255.
|Stenographer Grade-III (Court Manager Staff)||11|
|Assistant Grade-III (English Knowledge)||21|
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for MP High Court Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about exam dates and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||13 November 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30 December 2021|
|Date for Preliminary Exam||Announced Later|
|Date for Main Exam||Announced Later|
Recruitment Pay Scale:
- For Stenographer Grade-II: Rs. 28700/- to Rs. 91300/-
- For Stenographer Grade-III: Rs. 25300/- to Rs. 80500/-
- For Assistant Grade-III: Rs. 19500/- to Rs. 62000/-
Application & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the MP High Court Recruitment can register online.
- There will be the Written Examination Test for selection process.
- Selection of candidates are based on marks they have obtained in the Written Examination Test.
- Candidates who pass in Written Examination and Interview rounds can be selected for the Job.
For the registration process and more information about the Madhya Pradesh High Court Jobs visit the mphc Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the MP High Court Recruitment Jobs. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.