HAL Recruitment Notification is Out, The total number of vacancies for the HAL Recruitment 2023 is 150. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navaratna Company, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South Asia, with 20 Production Divisions and 10 R&D Centres Spread across the country.
Candidates who are interested to apply for HAL Jobs Recruitment must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply through the Online process. Check out the notification before applying for the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs Recruitment. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other details about the HAL Jobs Recruitment vacancies.
|Last Date For Application||19 January 2022|
|Post Name||Graduate / Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
Total 150 vacancies notification is out for the HAL Recruitment. Vacancy details for the HAL Job Recruitment 2023 for the Apprentice Trainee post are as follows-
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||80|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee||70|
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Commercial and Computer Practicing
HAL Recruitment Apply Online:
Steps to apply for the HAL Recruitment for Apprentice Trainee Post are as follows-
- Visit the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) official website
- Click Enroll
- Fill in the application form with valid information
- After submission of form you will get A Unique Enrollment Number
- Now, Click on Establish Request menue
- Click on Find Establishment
- Upload your Resume
- Now, Choose Eastablishment Name Type ‘HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED, HYDERABAD STLHDC000004’ and search
- Click Apply
- Click Apply Again
HAL Recruitment Eligibility:
Candidates must have to complete the eligibility criteria to begin their career with HAL. Check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the HAL Recruitment and then Apply online.
1. HAL Recruitment Age Limit:
The candidate must have to fulfill the age criteria as per the official notification. Age criteria for the HAL are as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
2. Education Qualification:
The educational qualification for the application of HAL recruitment are as follows-
- Degree- B.Tech/ B.E in relevant Engineering stream
- Diploma- Diploma in relevant Engineering stream
HAL Recruitment Important Dates:
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for HAL Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about exam dates and other details.
|Starting Date To Apply Online for Technician post||23 December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online for Technician post||19 January 2022|
Recruitment Salary Details:
The selected candidates will get a stipend as follows-
For Technician Apprentice Trainee- Rs. 9000/- per month
For Graduate Apprentice Trainee- Rs. 8000/- per month
Application & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the HAL Recruitment can register online.
- Selection of candidates is based on the merit of compact marks percentage in B.Tech / Diploma.
- Candidates who get selected through merit round and Interview rounds can be selected for the Job.
For the registration process and more information about Hindustan Aeronautics Limited visit the HAL Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the HAL Recruitment Jobs. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.