Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment notification is out for the hiring candidates for various trade posts. Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL). Eastern Coalfields Limited is an undertaking of the Government of India. Nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Eastern division is managed by the Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL). The headquarters of ECL is at Sanctoria, in West Bengal.
The total number of vacancies for the Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment jobs is 309. ECL is hiring candidates for various posts in West Bengal and Jharkhand. Candidates who are interested to apply for ECL Recruitment jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply through the Online process. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other details about the Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment vacancies.
|Post Date||20 February 2022|
|Last Date||10 March 2022|
|Job Location||West Bengal and Jharkhand|
|Post Name||Mining Sirdar|
The total number of Job Vacancies for Eastern Coalfields Recruitment is 309. Trade wise job posts vacancies for the Eastern Coalfields Recruitment are as follows-
Candidates who are willing to apply for Eastern Coalfields recruitment must have completed the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment are as follows-
1. Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment Age Criteria:
The age limit for the Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment is-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying for the Eastern Coalfields Jobs, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- 10+2 / Matric with 12th Class Pass or equivalent.
- Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency Certificates, recognized by DGMS to work as Mining Sirdar in Coal mines. (OR)
- Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering having valid statutory competency certificates, recognized by DGMS to work as Mining Sirdar in Coal Mines.
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
- Valid First Aid Certificate
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for Eastern Coalfields Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about vacancies and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20 February 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||10 March 2022|
|Tentative date of Written Test||It will be announced later|
Recruitment Salary Details:
The selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs.31,852.56 Per month.
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment can register online.
- There will be the Written Examination and Trade Test for the selection process.
- The selection of candidates is based on marks they have obtained in Test.
- Candidates who pass in examination and interview rounds can be selected for the Job.
For the registration process and more information about ECL Recruitment visit the Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) Jobs Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.