C-DAC Recruitment notification is out for the various Officers’ posts. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is an Indian autonomous scientific society. C-DAC is operating under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
The total number of vacancies for the Centre Of Development Of Advanced Computing Recruitment jobs is 111. C-DAC is hiring candidates for various Officers posts in Mumbai. Candidates who are interested to apply for C-DAC Recruitment jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria and other details about the C-DAC Recruitment vacancies.
|Post Date||19 November 2021|
|Last Date||09 December 2021|
Applicants have to pay application fees with the online form. Application fees are of including GST. You can make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|For SC/ST/PwBD Category/ All Female Candidates||NIL|
|For General and OBC Category||Rs. 200|
Candidates who are willing to apply for C-DAC recruitment must have to complete the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for C-DAC Recruitment are as follows-
1. C- DAC Recruitment Age Criteria:
The age limit for the C-DAC recruitment is-
- Minimum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 50 Years
- Age relaxation can be applied according to government rules
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying for the Centre Of Development Of Advanced Computing Jobs, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- A candidate must have complete BE/ B.Tech (First Class) in relevant discipline from recognized university
- A candidate must have complete MCA (First Class) in Relevant Domain from recognized university
3. Qualification Experience:
- Minimum Qualification Experience for the post: 3 years
- Maximum Qualification Experience for the post: 9 years
- Qualification Experience is depends on the post you are applying for
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for C-DAC Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about vacancies and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||02 November 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||01 December 2021|
|Written Test||Will be communicated by email only|
|Interview Date||Will be communicated by email only|
The total number of Job Vacancies for C-DAC Recruitment is 111. Post wise job vacancies for the Centre Of Development Of Advanced Computing Recruitment are as follows-
|Project Manager (Knowledge Partner)||06|
|Senior Project Engineer||15|
|Project Engineer (Software Development)||53|
|Project Manager (Knowledge Partner) (IT Security)||01|
|Project Engineer (Security Analysis)||05|
|Senior Project Engineer (UI-UX)||07|
|Project Manager (Knowledge Partner)||01|
|Project Engineer (Senior Project Engineer) (Software Testing)||02|
|Project Engineer (Software Testing)||03|
|Project Manager (Knowledge Partner)||01|
|Project Engineer (Senior Project Engineer) (Database)||01|
|Project Engineer (Senior Project Engineer) (DevOps)||01|
|Project Engineer (Senior Project Engineer) (Kubernetes)||02|
|Project Engineer (Kubernetes)||01|
|Project Engineer (DevOps)||02|
|Project Engineer (Assistant Project Manager)||01|
|Project Engineer (Speech Technology)||02|
|Project Engineer (Senior Project Engineer)||02|
Register & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the C-DAC Recruitment can register online.
- Take out the print of the application for future use.
- There will be the written/skill test/ interview.
- Candidates are selected as per the Test Results.
- Candidates who pass in examination and interview rounds can be recruited for the apprenticeship.
For the registration process and more information about the Centre Of Development Of Advanced Computing Recruitment visit the C-DAC Recruitment Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the C-DAC Jobs Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.