Notice for BSNL Recruitment is out for the post of Technician Apprentice. These BSNL vacancies are the best opportunity for freshers. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is a Government Owned Company. BSNL is a Telecommunications service provider Company and has headquarters in New Delhi, India. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
The total number of vacancies for the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Recruitment jobs is 22. BSNL is hiring candidates for Electronics and Communication Engineer post. Candidates who are interested to apply for BSNL Recruitment jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria and other details about the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Recruitment vacancies.
|Post Date||20 November 2021|
|Last Date||02 December 2021|
|Job Location||Nizamabad, Telangana|
Candidates who are willing to apply for BSNL recruitment must have to complete the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for BSNL Recruitment are as follows-
1.BSNL Recruitment Age Criteria:
Age limit criteria for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying for the BSNL Jobs, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- A candidate must have complete Diploma in Engineering in relevant field recognized by a State council or Board of Technical Education.
- A candidate must have complete diploma in Engineering or Technology in relevant Branches.
3. Previous Training/ Experience:
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices Act 1973 are not eligible to apply for this BSNL Recruitment.
- Candidates who are having experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
Reservation for Vacancies:
- Reservation will be followed under the Apprentices Act on Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD.
- Candidates who are claiming reservation under SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD have to provide certificate as per Government Standard Format.
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for the BSNL Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about vacancies and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20 November 2021|
|Last Date for enrolling in the NATS portal||29 November 2021|
|Last Date for applying for BSNL||02 December 2021|
|Certification Verification Date||08 December 2021|
|Declaration of Selection List||10 December 2021|
The total number of Job Vacancies for the BSNL Recruitment is 22. Vacancies details and monthly payment for Electronics and Communication Engineer are as follows-
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||22||Rs. 8,000 per month|
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be of one year as per the Apprentices Act 1973.
Register & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the BSNL Recruitment can register online.
- Take out the print of the application for future use.
- The final list would be prepared according to categories after conducting Certificate Verification.
- Candidates are selected as per the marks in Diploma Course.
- Candidates who pass in examination and interview rounds can be recruited for the apprenticeship.
Certificate Verification Date and Venue: Certification Verification will be held on 08 December 2021 at O/o CGMT, Door Sanchar Bhawan, Nampally Station Road, Hyderabad.
For the registration process and more information about SBI Recruitment visit the SBI Recruitment Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the BSNL Jobs Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.