Bombay High Court Recruitment notification is out. The Bombay High Court is one of the old courts in India. The High Court of Bombay is the high court of the states of Maharashtra and Goa in India and the associated region of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu.
High Court of Bombay invites candidates for recruitment of the Clerk posts. The last date for the submission of online applications is 06th January 2022.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Bombay High Court Recruitment jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply through the Online process. Check out the notification before applying for the Bombay High Court Recruitment. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other details about the Bombay High Court vacancies.
|Post Date||23 December 2021|
|Last Date||06 January 2022|
Applicants have to pay application fees for the Bombay High Court Recruitment with the online form. Application fees are of including GST. You can make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|Registration Fee||₹ 25/-|
|Examination Fee for Shortlisted Candidates||₹ 250/-|
You must complete the eligibility criteria for the Bombay High Court Recruitment and then Apply online.
1. Bombay High Court Recruitment Age Criteria:
The age limit criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment are-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General Category candidates: 38 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special Backward Class candidates: 43 Years
- Age relaxation can be applicable as per rules
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying to the Bombay High Court Recruitment, the candidate must have completed the following qualification-
- Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in any relevant field from a recognized University
- Candidate must have completed Computer Typing course
- Candidate must have computer knowledge
The total number of vacancies for the Bombay High Court recruitment this year is 247.
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about exam dates and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||23 December 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06 January 2022|
|Date for Preliminary Exam||Announced Later|
|Date for Main Exam||Announced Later|
Application & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the Bombay High Court Recruitment can register online.
- There will be the Written Examination Test for the selection process.
- The selection of candidates is based on marks they have obtained in the Written Examination Test.
- Candidates who pass in Written Examination and Interview rounds can be selected for the Job.
For the Candidate’s Instructions and more information check out the Bombay High Court Recruitment pdf.
For the application process and more information about the Bombay High Court Jobs visit the BHC Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the Bombay High Court Recruitment Jobs. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.