Oil India Limited Jobs notification is out for the Work Person’s Post. Oil India Limited (OIL) recruiting candidates across India to fill the vacant positions. Oil India Limited is a Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production Corporation. It is the second largest government owned Hydrocarbon Exploration and Production Corporation in India. Oil India Limited is under the ownership of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The headquarters of this company is in Duliajan, Assam, India.
This year Oil India Limited recruiting 146 candidates from all over India. The recruitment for Workperson post for the various Permanent Posts at Oil Field Headquarters, Duliajan Assam. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Oil India Limited Recruitment must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online. Let’s see the eligibility criteria and other details about the OIL Vacancies.
|Name of the Post||Work Person (Grade VII)|
|Post Date||11 October 2021|
|Last Date||09 December 2021|
|Recruitment Category||PSU Jobs|
Applicants have to pay application fees with the online form. Application fees are of including GST. You can make payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
|For SC/ST/PwBD Category||NIL|
|For General and OBC Category||Rs. 200|
Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age before applying for this recruitment. Candidates must have completed the diploma to be eligible to apply.
Eligibility criteria for Oil India Limited Jobs are as follows-
1. Oil India Limited Jobs Age Criteria:
The age limit for the Specialist Officer post is 18 years to 35 years based on category.
Category wise age criteria are as follows-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC: 33 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying to the post of Work Person (Grade VII) in Oil India Limited Company, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Instrumentation Technology / Mechanical Engineering.
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for Oil India Limited Jobs. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about vacancies and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||10 November 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||09 December 2021|
Category wise vacancy details for Oil India Limited Jobs are as follows-
Salary details for Oil India Limited Jobs :
Candidates recruited by the Oil India Limited Jobs for the Post Work Person (Grade VII) will get a salary up to ₹ 37,500.00 – 1,45,000.00.
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the Oil India Limited jobs can register online.
- Then there will be the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the selection process.
- Minimum marks criteria for SC/ ST/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities candidates are 40%.
- MInimum marks criteria for others candidates are 50%.
- Candidates who pass in examination and interview rounds can be recruited for the post.
For the registration process and more information about Oil India Limited Jobs visit Oil India Limited Official Website
For more information about the application and documents, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Oil Limited. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Indian Oil Limited Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the Oil India Limited Jobs Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.