Free Solar Panel Government Scheme India is the State Government’s scheme. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyaan (PM-KUSUM) scheme was launched by the Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
Free Solar Panel Government Scheme India has been launched to promote solar energy. The main aim of this scheme is to add solar and another renewable capacity of 25,750 megawatts by 2022. The total central financial support for Free Solar Panel Government Scheme India is Rs. 34,422 Crore.
All the individuals who are willing to apply online for the Free Solar Panel Government Scheme India must have to download the official notification of the scheme and check out all the details about the scheme. Let’s check out the application process, benefits, and more about the Free Solar Panel Government Scheme India.
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana (PMSPY) – Kusum Yojana|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री सोलर पैनल योजना (कुसुम स्कीम)|
|PM- Kusum Scheme Full Form||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyaan|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Name of Department||Ministry of New and Renewable Energy|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Country|
|Time duration of Scheme||10 Years|
|Scheme under||State Government|
Free Solar Panel Government Scheme Objectives:
- The main objective of the Free Solar Panel Government Scheme is to promote the use of solar energy among farmers.
- Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan Yojana help to put solar panels in the farmer’s land.
- With solar panels, farmers can generate their own electricity and this electricity can be used for agriculture.
- Solar panels can start an uninterrupted power supply in the village.
Free Solar Panel Government Scheme Apply Online:
- For the online application process visit Free Solar Panel Scheme official website
- Now, on the home page click on “Apply for Solar Roofing“
- Now, on the next page choose your state then the application form will be displayed
- Fill in required and valid details in the application form
- Then click on submit
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana 2022:
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana 2022: The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has developed a Scheme ‘Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan (KUSUM)’. The Scheme contains three components as follows-
- 10,000 MW of Decentralized Ground Mounted Grid Connected Renewable Power Plants of individual plant size up to 2 MW
- Installation of 17.50 lakh standalone Solar Powered Agriculture Pumps of individual pump capacity up to 7.5 HP
- Solarisation of 10 Lakh Grid-connected Agriculture Pumps of individual pump capacity up to 7.5 HP
All three components combined, the scheme aims to add a solar capacity of 25,750 MW by 2022. The total central financial support provided under the scheme would be Rs. 34,422 crore.
Free Solar Panel Government Scheme Eligibility:
- Individual must have to be a resident of India
- The beneficiary should be only a farmer
- Bank account details and other documents are required
Free Solar Panel Government Scheme Document:
- Aadhar Card
- Postal address
- Farmer’s land documents
- Declaration letter
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana Features:
- The scheme was declared in the Union Budget of the year 2018-19
- Farmers will have to pay 10% of installment to install solar power equipment
- An amount will be transferred to the farmers’ bank account by the central government
- On the wastelands, solar energy plants will be set up
- Under Kusum Yojana, banks will give a 30% amount to the farmers as a loan
- 60% of the total cost will be given by the government for the solar pump as a subsidy
- This scheme approves financial and water security to the farmers
- Farmers can set up solar power projects on their barren land and use the generated energy
- Farmers can also sell the extra energy to develop additional income
KUSUM Yojana Benefits:
- Under the PM KUSUM scheme, 70 Percent Subsidy will be offered by the Government for installing a solar pump
- Kusum Scheme will help to solarize agricultural pumps and to double the income of farmers by 2022
- Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme will provide additional income to those farmers who will install solar power plants on their land
- This scheme will be repositioned up to Rs 6000 per month
- Farmer can easily grow vegetables, pulses, etc. under the solar plant
Solar Panel Subsidy Cost Estimation:
Check out the Free Solar Panel Government Scheme PDF.
PM KUSUM Scheme States Wise Web Portals:
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh||Meghalaya|
|Uttar Pradesh||Uttarakhand||West Bengal|
PM- KUSUM Yojana Helpline Number:
Free Solar Panel Government Scheme helpline number 1800-180-3333.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Block-14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, India.
Check out the PM Free Solar Panel Government Scheme in Marathi
Here, we cover a small piece of information about the Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Government Scheme. For the application process and to know more about the PM KUSUM Yojana and other government schemes you can visit the Free Solar Panel Government Scheme. Stay tuned to get notified about the other Government schemes.