Candidates who are interested to apply for Central Railway jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply through the Offline process. Check out the notification before applying for the Central Railway Jobs Recruitment. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other details about the Central Railway Recruitment vacancies.
|Notification Post Date||14 January 2022|
|Last Date For Application||16 February 2022|
|Post Name||Act Apprentice|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
Total 2422 vacancies notification is out for the Central Railway Recruitment. The cluster wise vacancy details for the Central Railway Recruitment 2023 for the Apprentice (Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, etc) posts are as follows-
|Name of the Cluster||Number of Vacancies|
Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
Steps to apply for the Central Railway Recruitment for Paramedic Staff Post are as follows-
Step 1: Visit the Central Railway Recruitment official website
Step 2: Click the ‘Click Here To Apply Online’ button of the notification ‘Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2021-22’
Step 3: Now select ‘Click Here To Register’ or Enter your ID and password if you already have signed in.
Step 4: Then Registration form will be displayed, fill in the form with all the valid information, and submit it.
- ₹ 100/- for General / OBC category candidates.
- The Fee payment will have to be made online through a payment gateway using a debit card/ credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility:
Candidates must have to complete the eligibility criteria for the paramedical staff post. Check out the eligibility criteria before applying for the Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway and then Apply online.
1. Age Criteria:
The candidate must have to fulfill the age criteria as per the official notification. Post wise age criteria for the Railway Recruitment are as follows:
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 17th January 2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates.
2. Education Qualification:
The educational qualifications for the application of Central Railway apprenticeship recruitment are as follows-
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class (Matric) examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board.
- Candidates also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed, Mumbai||50|
|Kurla Diesel Shed, Mumbai||60|
|Sr. DEE (TRS) Kalyan, Mumbai||179|
|Sr. DEE (TRS) Kurla, Mumbai||192|
|Parel Workshop, Mumbai||313|
|Matunga Workshop, Mumbai||547|
|S & T Workshop, Byculla, Mumbai||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot, Bhusawal||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal||118|
|Manmad Workshop, Bhusawal||51|
|TMW Nasik Road, Bhusawal||47|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot, Pune||31|
|Diesel Loco Shed, Pune||121|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni, Nagpur||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot, Nagpur||66|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot, Solapur||58|
|Kurduwadi Workshop, Solapur||21|
Central Railway Recruitment Important Dates:
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for SECRR Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updated vacancy details.
|Central Railway Recruitment Notification out Date||14 January 2022|
|Starting Date To Apply Online for Central Railway Apprenticeship||17 January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online for Central Railway Apprenticeship||16 February 2022|
Application & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the Central Railway Recruitment.
- The selection process for the job posts depends on the marks obtained in the ITI trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done
- Candidates who get selected through the list and documents verification can be selected for the Apprenticeship.
For the registration process and more information about the Indian Railway Recruitment visit the Central Railway’s Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Railway Recruitment notifications. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the Central Railway Recruitment Jobs. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.