This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Central Coalfields Recruitment notification is out for the hiring candidates for various trade posts. Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL). Central Coalfields Limited is an undertaking of the Government of India. Nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division is managed by the Central Coalfields Limited (CCL). The headquarters of CCL is at Darbhanga House, Ranchi.
The total number of vacancies for the Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment jobs is 539. CCL is hiring candidates for various posts in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Candidates who are interested to apply for CCL Recruitment jobs must have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria and Apply through the Online process. Let’s take a look at eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and other details about the Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment vacancies.
|Post Date||20 November 2021|
|Last Date||05 December 2021|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
Candidates who are willing to apply for Central Coalfields recruitment must have completed the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria for Central COalfields Limited Recruitment are as follows-
1. Central Coalfields Recruitment Age Criteria:
The age limit for the Central Coalfields recruitment is-
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Age relaxation for SC / ST is of 05 years
- Age relaxation for OBC is of 03 years
2. Educatinal Qualification:
For applying for the Central Coalfields Jobs, the candidate must have completed any of the following qualifications-
- Sirdar post – The candidate should be a 12th passed and have a DGMS Approved Mining Sirdar (Colliery) Certificate from Jharkhand state.
- Accountant/ Accounts Executive post– The candidate should be a PMKVY certificate holder in Banking/Financial Services/B.Com./PG in Finance.
- The candidate must have cleared their Matriculation from a recognized Board with minimum 50% of Marks in aggregate
- The candidate must have complete ITI with minimum 50% marks in Relevant trades
Here are some important dates you must know while applying for Central Coalfields Recruitment. With these dates, you will stay connected to the updates about vacancies and other details.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20 November 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online||05 December 2021|
The total number of Job Vacancies for Central Coalfields Recruitment is 539. Trade wise job posts vacancies for the Central Coalfields Recruitment are as follows-
|Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Vehicle||50|
|Florist & Landscaper||05|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||02|
|Furniture & Cabinet Maker||02|
|Old Age Care Taker||02|
|Receptionist/ Hotel Clerk/ Front Office Assistant||02|
|Accountant/ Accounts Executive||30|
Recruitment Salary Details:
The selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 7000/- per month.
Register & Selection Process:
- Candidates who are willing to apply and complete the eligibility criteria for the Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment jobs can register online.
- Take out the print of the application for future use.
- Candidates are selected as per the marks obtained in 10th and ITI.
- Candidates who pass in interview round can be recruited for the job apprenticeship.
For the registration process and more information about Central Coalfields Recruitment visit the CCL Recruitment Official Website. Keep reading the articles to get an update about the Latest Government Jobs. We have covered a piece of detailed information on the Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Jobs Recruitment. If you have any queries related to the submission of the application you can ask in the comment section.